Thursday, February 23, 2012

Of Pinterest | Nooks

Hi, Friends!

I apologize in advance...I'm on a bit of a nook kick. As I shared yesterday, my focus for Project Maximize & Organize is functional nooks.

And in the era of man caves, I decided to take functional nooks a bit further and consider creating a mommy nook...a place to relax, recharge.


I don't need a big space. In fact, I just want a little corner, all to myself, maybe in our bedroom. And the timing couldn't be better. G and I are looking at freshening up our bedroom space. (for some of my ideas, check here.)

So where is a lady to look for inspiration, you might ask... the web of course! And, I've pinned it all ::

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

Do you have a space just for you? What tips do you have to offer for creating a nook? Am I on the right track?

No comments:

Post a Comment