Friday, March 2, 2012

Craftin' Craftiness


via

Hello, Friends! Did you know that March was National Craft Month? What a fun month!!! And it has me hankering to get craftin'. Here's what's on my list:


  1. A throw for our living room
  2. Toys for the kiddos
  3. Pillows for our living room using some of my grandmother's vintage handkerchiefs
  4. Quilt/duvet for the master bedroom (I'm thinking something like this, this, this, or this.)
  5. Floor pillows like this for our living room
  6. A pouff (something like this, this, or this)
  7. This amazing bag and this weekender bag
  8. This for M to wear and this for C to snuggle with
  9. This, this, this, this, and this for our walls
  10. This, this, or this for our dining table
Think I can accomplish this wish list during craft month? Maybe I can shoot to start at least a few of these ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment