Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Web Envy

Good morning, friends!

As G and I figure out how four people can coexist in a three bedroom, one and a half bath house, we are undertaking project maximize and organize. What has us stumped is how to maximize what we have and better use it with minimal remodeling. As if the stars are aligning in our favor, this article appeared on Yahoo! It offers up some ideas as well as cost figures (eek!). More on our project soon (with pics, 'cause you know I'm gonna need your advice, support and ideas, ideas, ideas).

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy some of these cute Etsy finds:
- Cute chandelier idea...
- Wish I were brave or cool enough to pull off these...
- I so want someone to ring me on this...
- Maybe I can figure out how to incorporate this into our project...
- So gorgeous...
- This is for one hip bird...

Happy Wednesday!

Peace,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment