Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Green Scene | Kale Chips

In my unceasing quest to make our home healthy, I challenged myself in 2012 to face my fear of the unknown, try something new, and find creative ways to replace unhealthy habits with healthy ones. I'm hoping to use this space to share with you the things I find or challenges I take on, as well as the latest and greatest ideas I find from others who are making a switch to a more sustainable lifestyle. But more importantly, I want to learn from you about how you green your space, your life, your routine, and your choices.


So for our first Green Scene post...enter kale...


It is hearty, filling and versatile. It's easy to sneak into foods, casseroles, soups, and egg scramblers. And the best part, it's super healthy. My latest kale craving???...kale chips.

what do you think of my little helper ? :-)

There are a number of recipes out there, but I found this to be the best foolproof one for me. It turns those lushy green leaves into super, crunchy wonderness.


What tips do you have for getting healthy in 2012? How do you green your home, family, and life? I'd love to hear your tips and tricks. Also, do you have a face-the-fear resolution? If so what is it, and how are you planning to gather your courage?

No comments:

Post a Comment